WR08 Around the world in 80 days A Review by Javier GENRES: adventure, comedy. YEAR: 1956. LENGHT:183 minutes. FOR: people of all ages. ABOUT: This film is about a man who travels around the world in eigthy days. MAIN CHARACTERS: Phileas Fogg, Passepartout, Sr.Aouda. PLOT: One day, Phileas Fogg and Passepartout, they decide to tr...
COMMENT 21 Hello! Today I’m going to talk about the blackout. On Monday, April 28th, 2025 at 12.30 p.m I was in a biology class when there was an power outage. My classmate and I thought it was a temporary power cut until we realised there was no electricity in the whole country. It was a real mess: the traffic lights weren’t working, and some supermarkets were closed because the fridges and freezers weren’t working. When I got home, we still had not got any power, and my mum and dad were looking for a radio to find out what was happening with the blackout. Later I when for a walk on the beach with my auntie and cousin. I was playing with the ball with my cousin and then I came back home. It was a difficult situation because we couldn’t communica...
Writing 14 A Tsunami in Salobreña. By Javier There was a terrible tsunami in Salobreña last summer. My family and I were on the beach when it began. I was drinking juice with my family when the water in the sea began to go back. Alarms began to ring and we began to run to a safety place. While the tsunami came, I saw a lot of people running and I was frightened. After the tsunami there were a lot of houses broken, then the firefighters and the police came and the medical services were helping the people affected. They could see the tsunami before the disaster and didn't say anything to us.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario