COMMENT 3 Hello! Today I’m going to talk about Granada FC. Granada FC, founded on April 6, 1931, it is a Spanish soccer club based in Granada that plays at home at the Nuevo Los Cármenes Stadium. His main achievements include being a finalist for the “Copa del Rey” in 1959 and reaching a 6º place in the First Division, in addition to having won several Second Division and Third Division leagues.
WR03 Javi's Magic pencil Finally, there is a new magic pencil with a lot of amazing features! With our magic pencil, you don't need a rubber and a pencil sharpener. The pencil is infinity. It can help your hand writing, you can translate the text, it can solve math problems and it has got a memory. There aren't any other pencil like this. Get your magic pencil today! You can order it online at javimagicpencil@broadmail.org
Writing 14 A Tsunami in Salobreña. By Javier There was a terrible tsunami in Salobreña last summer. My family and I were on the beach when it began. I was drinking juice with my family when the water in the sea began to go back. Alarms began to ring and we began to run to a safety place. While the tsunami came, I saw a lot of people running and I was frightened. After the tsunami there were a lot of houses broken, then the firefighters and the police came and the medical services were helping the people affected. They could see the tsunami before the disaster and didn't say anything to us.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario