Writing 11 2º ESO

                                                                                    WR11 


1.- Grandpa, Can I stay out late tonight? I really want to go to a music concert.

- Are you going alone? What time will you come home?

- I'm going with my best friends and I'll be at home at ten o'clock.

2.- Mom, can I babysit my niece and nephew on Tuesday night?

 - What about your homework?

- Don't worry mom, I'll do it before I go to my sister's home.

3.- I really want to borrow your jacket for the party I'm going tonight.

- I'm not sure, what about if you lose it?

- Don't worry, I'll be very careful.

4.- Dad, mom, on Saturday I really want to celebrate my birthday with my friends at home.

- Who is coming to the party?

- Just only six people, and you know them. I promise to clean everything after the party.

- Ok, but don't play loud music and respect the neighbors.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

WR08 1º ESO

COMMENT 21 1º ESO

Writing 14 2º ESO